Saturday 9 May 2015

My Sister Picked Me A Book To Read | Monthly TBR Challenge

So as I said in my previous blog post I was going to do any other challenge for this month as I missed out March and I already have completed this months book challenge of reading a LGBT Protagonist.

So you may already know my beautful little sister named Honey (pictured below with me)

 She has chosen a book that has been sitting on my shelf for the last four years. :O

So I am so glad she has chosen if for me cause it is about time I did read it.

So let me give you some clues, cause I like to get people guessing.

It's a YA, fansaty novel with dragons in it, even though the title of the book is misleading as it suggests it maybe about something else.

Have you guessed yet?

*Drumroll*

Angelfire By Courtney Allison Moulton

Angelfire (Angelfire, #1)

Thnks to Honey for choosing this book for me and I may actually make this a usual occurrences on this blog.

If you think that is a good idea please comment below. 

Happy Reading Everyone

Greg. x 


No comments:

Post a Comment